Thank you for visiting our website. We truly value your continual support. We are here to help with the booking of your Endoscopic investigation as quickly and as easily as possible.
You might have received a letter, phone call or message from us that your Gastroscopy or Colonoscopy is due. This might be due to:
- Family history of Oesophageal or Gastric Cancer
- Barrett’s Oesophagus
- Intestinal metaplasia of the stomach
- Family history of Colon Cancer
- Previous polyps which have been removed
These Endoscopic procedures are very important to screen for changes that might lead to cancer and we can remove most of these early changes at the time of Endoscopy.
To facilitate booking of a procedure:
- Please obtain an updated referral from your GP, especially regarding your medications and other medical history
- You can then attach your referral, medicare and private heath number via this website or email
- You can fill in a screening questionnaire here or download that and email us your answers
We aim to contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your referral to book your procedure.
We look forward to helping you with your booking as soon as possible.