Thank you very much for visiting our website. Your health is our priority.
Our Inflammatory Bowel Disease service is supported by our Practice Nurse Mel.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease is an autoimmune condition at which your immune system causes inflammation of the Bowel. We now have access to highly effective treatments to manage Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Our doctors and nurses are familiar with the latest treatments, and we are here to help you manage your condition.
Services that we provide to help you manage Inflammatory Bowel Disease include;
- Initial diagnosis, often via endoscopic investigations
- Consultation service and follow up with our doctors and IBD Nurse
- Discussion of treatment, including the use of immunosuppressive treatment
- The use of biologics if appropriate
- Colonoscopy assessment and surveillance to reduce risk of Bowel Cancer
- Annual check up recommendation
- IBD Nurse service to help monitor side effects and treatment outcomes
Mel works together with our doctors to deliver care for our patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Mel works on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
If you are an existing patient of the practice and require a call back, please click here.
If you have any questions about Inflammatory Bowel Disease, please email us here.